Pay My Bill: Log in/Sign Up
Peña’s Disposal offers Transfer Station on wheels or Direct Transfer technology. This is where a city will collect its curbside recyclable material and refuse, and then directly transfer that material to a Peña’s transfer station vehicle. The transfer station vehicles are equipped with hydraulic panels that compress the material for space efficiency. Once the transfer station vehicle is filled, the recyclable materials are transported to Peña’s Material Recovery Facility where the recyclables are sorted, baled, and prepared for market.
Direct Transfer technology has been a successful alternative for some cities. It has proven to save money and reduce greenhouse emission. For more information about this service, contact us.
- Direct Transfer Technology Benefits.
- Clean material transfer with little to no litter.
- Enclosed material containment with hydraulic panels.
- Saves fuel and transportation emissions.
- Reduces greenhouse gasses.
- Mixed recyclables never touch the ground.