Online Bill Pay: Log in/Sign up
Peña’s Disposal is proud to be active members of the communities we serve. We support community events through sponsorship and participation, we serve on boards and service clubs, and we focus on educating our communities on recycling benefits. Peña’s believes that together, we all can make a difference in the health of our environment.
Peña’s is community focused and hires locally to enrich the local economy.
Peña’s Disposal also serves on the California Waste Haulers Council (CWHC) – an organization known to fight legislation that would have detrimental impacts to the waste industry. The CWHC helps guide state legislation that impacts waste management laws in a manner that has the least amount of economical impact to our business and customers.
Community Events and Sponsorships
Peña’s Disposal is committed to giving back to the people, schools, and organizations of the communities we serve through sponsoring local organizations and annual events like:
- Earth Day, held each April
- Free clean-up days in rural communities
- International Agri-Center events and AgVentures
- Kids’ Festival
- Relay for Life
- School Scholarships including Salvador Peña’s scholarship for an employee’s graduating child
- Education Day at Visalia Rawhide
Peña’s owners and senior management team are personally involved and active in their churches, Kiwanis, Lions, and Chamber of Commerce. And, like the owners, our employees are also members of the local and regional Chambers of Commerce. Our Chamber memberships are with:
- Dinuba Chamber of Commerce
- Orange Cove Chamber of Commerce
- Porterville Chamber of Commerce
- Reedley Chamber of Commerce
- Visalia Chamber of Commerce
Other memberships include: