Pay My Bill: Log in/Sign up
Established in 1949 by Salvador Peña, Peña’s Disposal Inc., is a family-run and owned company that in the past seven decades has made a name for itself as a dependable, honest, customer service-focused and innovative disposal services company. From simple beginnings as a way for Salvador Peña to collect food waste for his pig ranch, Peña’s has grown into a leader of disposal services serving more than 100,000 people, residents and businesses, in Tulare and Fresno counties.
Peña’s Disposal operates a successful waste hauling business at its state-of-the-art, 62,000-square-foot Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) where recyclables and e-waste are collected. In addition, Peña’s has a chipping and grinding operation for green waste, two certified recycling centers, and a fully permitted construction & demolition facility.
Peña’s Disposal is:
- Family-owned and operated – three generations STRONG!
- The only facility in Tulare County to process refuse, recycling, construction and demolition, green waste, e-waste, and household hazardous waste all at one site.
- The first hauler in Tulare County to incorporate green trucks into its fleet.
- The first hauler on the road with Natural Gas Vehicles.
- The first hauler to start a recycling program.
- Proud to be the first company in Tulare County to open a transfer station.
- Committed to making a difference in the communities we serve!
- Leading the Way to Zero Waste!
For a copy of our CCR, click here.